Please see further down the open position as Wholesale Manager
PART TIME SALES STAFF
We are now looking for part-time sales assistents. As sales assistent at Maria Nilsdotter you will be responsible for creating sales and business results along with a superior customer experience. Your main tasks will be to care for our customers in the stores but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers. Our focus is to work closely with customer building long-term relationships.
As sales assistent you will support in delivering a superior customer experience through securing stock-taking, pricing and displaying the store. You will also support in maintaining administrative procedures for the store. Important to see what needs to be done and prioritize tasks.
We believe that you who can work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and adapt to different customers and situations will be successful in this position.
We are looking for you who are passionate about fashion, the Maria Nilsdotter brand and driving sales and creating results.
As a person you are highly-motivated with the ability to take own-initiative to solve issues while also being a supportive team-player with a desire to collaborate. You are social and out-going with the ability and interest to create relationships with others and the curiosity to understand the customers’ needs. You have a mindset for creating quality and you are reliable and punctual.
To be organized and detail oriented is very important – you have a sense for details, organized in regards to shop routines and neat in regards to the merchandise. Together with the rest of the team you control the tempo, attitude and the feeling of the team. You set an example for others.
– Solid sales background
– Sales driven and results oriented
– Organized and service minded
– Has easy to work in teams, but also independently
– Flexible with working hours
– Is open to new ideas and can easily adapt to different situations and circumstances
– Has a sense of detail and is organized
– Passionate about Maria Nilsdotter
We interview candidates continuously. Please hand in your resume to our store in Sturegatan 6 as soon as possible.
We are now looking for an operating Wholesale Manager that is responsible for leading the Maria Nilsdotter wholesale business in all aspects, from sales to administration and the brand building functions.
Our wholesale business have an important part of our company and growth, therefore we are looking for a Wholesale Manager that can work independently and immediately take the business to a high level.
– The position will be based in Stockholm, though frequent traveling will be required during the season.
– Set and implement wholesale distribution strategy
– Sell Maria Nilsdotter’ collections to our wholesale partners and support them throughout the season
– Pro-actively develop long-term relationships and sales with existing clients
– Prospection of new clients
– Follow up on sales and ensure excellent client satisfaction at all times
– Management of client orders, deliveries, account statements, payments and logistics
– Have a close dialogue with Maria Nilsdotter and management team
– Be an important ambassador for the Maria Nilsdotter brand
– At least 2 – 3 years of professional experience within Wholesale, preferably within a luxury fashion brand
– Experience working with department stores (i.e. Le Bon Marché, Barneys, Shinsegae etc.) and online stores
– Fluent in English
– Efficient with a can-do and hands-on attitude
– Organized, structured and service minded
– Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
– Proficiency in Excel / Word / Outlook
– Highly motivated, performance oriented, self-initiative, team-player and co-operative to general activity
– Passionate about Maria Nilsdotter
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to send in your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.